Misdemeanor charges might not seem as serious as felony charges, but they can still impact you for the rest of your life. Hiring a misdemeanor defense attorney will maximize your chances of getting a favorable outcome. Turn to MGM Legal, PLLC for expert legal defense in Troy & Royal Oak, MI. Our lead attorney has years of experience practicing criminal law. He will review every aspect of your case and build you a solid defense.
Don't brush off misdemeanor charges. If you neglect to hire a misdemeanor defense attorney, you could be facing:
- Restricted rights. If you're convicted, you could lose your right to carry a firearm.
- Fines. Be prepared to pay hefty fines if the jury finds you guilty of your charges.
- Jail time. You could be sentenced up to a year in jail for misdemeanor charges.
- Retail Fraud
- Petty Theft
- Domestic Violence
- Assault & Battery
- Operating While Intoxicated (DWI, DUI, OWI, OUI, OUIL, OUIN)
- Driving While License Suspended
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Disorderly Person
- Public Urination
- Public Intoxication
- Trespassing/ Illegal Entry
- Criminal Traffic Offenses